The Santa Fe Prevention Alliance welcomes donations from people and organizations who want to join our effort to protect our community and build a positive future in Santa Fe County. Our work is life-saving and far-reaching. No contribution is too small. Please help us serve our youth and our community. Click here to donate.
The Santa Fe Prevention Alliance is grateful to the Santa Fe Public Schools (SFPS) for serving as a fiscal agent. SFPS is a dedicated supporter of our work, contributing substantial office and administrative support as well as expertise to our efforts.
Direct funding for the Prevention Alliance comes from two main sources:
- Office of Substance Abuse Prevention, New Mexico Human Services Department
- Drug-Free Communities, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
In addition, the Prevention Alliance receives support for specific initiatives from several federal, state and local grants. Funders include:
- Santa Fe County DWI Program
- Traffic Safety Division, New Mexico Department of Transportation
- Santa Fe Partners in Education
- Enforcing Underage Drinking Laws (EUDL), New Mexico Children, Youth and Families Department
- Safe Schools/Healthy Students (SS/HS) Program, SAMHSA, US Department of Justice and US Department of Education
- Grant to Reduce Alcohol Abuse (GRAA), US Department of Education