Please Join Our Coalition
Please consider joining this successful coalition and experience the satisfaction of collaborating to make a difference in our community. We welcome all organizations and individuals that support the vision of the Prevention Alliance.
Members are asked to participate in the Full Alliance as well as a Committee or project. Associate Members are asked to contribute in one of the following ways: In-kind contribution (financial, material or human resources); participation on a committee or work or study group; or another activity or project.
- Network with other professionals concerned about substance abuse and community well-being
- Learn more about substance abuse prevention and DWI
- Gain access to youth and families to share information and programs
- Help your clients learn about substance abuse prevention
- Find out the latest trends and research on alcohol, other drugs and DWI
- Experience the satisfaction of being a partner in creating sustainable change to better our community and our state.
To join the Santa Fe Prevention Alliance or learn more about membership opportunities, please Contact Us.